I am using the Matek 5-in-1: http://www.fpvmodel.com/matek-pdb-bec-5v...g1046.html
I have to say I don't like it and wish I bought another one. Reasons:
1. No built-in LC filters whatsoever. LC filters you can buy are too big for small quads and often have wimpy capacitors which LittleBees will damage over time. Plus they take space.
2. Only 5V OR 12V BEC, not both. You're going to leave it on the default (5V) for your FC if you have Opto ESCs like the LittleBees, so you now have no output for your FPV gear.
3. The built-in buzzer works on a servo channel, rather than the buzzer output from your FC. So if you're running X4R on SBus, which is the current best setup, the extra pins are channels 1-3 which are already taken by your Sbus. If anyone knows an easy way around this please tell me.
4. The built-in buzzer is thick enough that you need longer than usual standoffs to stack an FC on it. This caused problems with me on my 180 build.
5. The ESC pads are not in the corners so your wires are longer than they need to be = extra weight.
6. The LED pads take up space that ESC pads could, and I would just run LEDs off the main power anyway.
I would love that Thug PDB with the built-in XT60 if it has LC filters. For now this would be my choice for next build: http://www.dronematters.com/batteries/po...d-pro.html
Figures… right after I post, I read the solution to complaint #3: use an unused motor output from the FC, not the Rx. That might be a problem though because I am using pin headers and there is no space for more pins sticking out of the FC. I guess I could direct solder just that one…