Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.
This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NextFPV Anyone?
Lol its the TX5S.1 Shark Byte VTX.  I know, you laugh in my face.   ROFL 

But this VTX in my opinion provides a pretty incredible balance of performance, durability, and price.  All of my SB videos use this VTX.  And while I did not design my frames to accomodate this VTX, its whoop form factor is ideal for sub250 in general, and my frames in particular.  Of the 5 I own, I have had zero issues even after some pretty hard crashes.  I do make sure to keep air flow over them even on the bench but otherwise, I treat them no more carefully than I do my analog VTXs.  Others have reported issues but so far so good for me.  And last but certainly not lease ... fiddy bucks, yo!!  Those DJI thingamajiggies are what?  A buck fiddy easy?  That's crazy talk.  $50.  Done and done.   Thumbs Up

Should'a led with this - every retailer in the U.S. is out of stock.
roninUAV | Purveyor of fine sub-250g FPV drone frames. «» FPV threads

Messages In This Thread
NextFPV Anyone? - by the.ronin - 20-Nov-2021, 01:27 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by kafie1980 - 20-Nov-2021, 09:46 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by hugnosed_bat - 20-Nov-2021, 01:24 PM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by the.ronin - 20-Nov-2021, 06:17 PM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by hugnosed_bat - 20-Nov-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by kafie1980 - 21-Nov-2021, 01:05 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by the.ronin - 21-Nov-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by kafie1980 - 21-Nov-2021, 10:29 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by SnowLeopardFPV - 21-Nov-2021, 11:59 AM
RE: NextFPV Anyone? - by the.ronin - 21-Nov-2021, 05:38 PM